Salary grade point 25 to point 28 (£22,658 to £24,964) 18.5 hours per week (pro rata)
Do you believe everyone should have a place to call home and the chance to lead a fulfilling life?
HARP is the Southend-on-Sea charity working to prevent homelessness and help vulnerable and socially excluded people to transform their lives. Each day our staff and volunteers work with individuals to tackle the underlying causes of homelessness, such as poor mental health or drug and alcohol dependency. From supporting people in crisis to helping them take the final steps towards independence and employment, we make a difference to over 1,000 lives every year.
We are looking for an ambitious, positive, forward thinking person to help us increase our Events Fundraising income, in turn enabling HARP to fund the growing need for homeless services in Southend.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working in a fast-paced fundraising or customer focused environment, with an emphasis on Events Management.
- Experience of successfully driving and growing activity and income.
- Excellent team work skills with communication, influencing and motivational skills.
- The ability to communicate across a range of channels, including face to face, telephone and email, and an ability to accurately relay information between colleagues and management.
- Empathy and understanding for homeless people.
For full details and to apply, please download the job description/person specification and application form from our website www.harpsouthend.org.uk clicking on the “Get involved” tab and then “Careers”.
Closing Date: Thursday 15th March 12:00pm
Short listing Day: Thursday 15th March
Interview Day: Thursday 22nd March
Applications should be sent to Clive Franceschi at HARP Head Office, 4th Floor, Dencora Court, Tylers Avenue, Southend on Sea, Essex, SS1 2BB.
For further information about the position or for informal enquiries please contact Clive Franceschi on 01702 615000
Charity No: 1098126 HARP is an Equal Opportunities Employer