What do you think the future of health and social care in mid and south Essex looks like? Are you concerned about developments with Chelmsford, Basildon and Southend hospitals, particularly relating to:
- Improvements in A&E at all three hospitals;
- The proposed new stroke unit;
- Centralisation of some specialist inpatient care services;
- Separation of planned operations from emergency cases;
- Moving community services closer to where people live.
A consultation on the above and the wider future of health and social care in the area will run until 9th March 2018. Feedback will undergo an independent review before it can be considered by the Joint Committee.
Your views are important and can help shape the future of health care in the region for many years to come. There are several ways you can get involved and have your say. For more information, visit the website: http://www.nhsmidandsouthessex.co.uk/