Healthy Living in Essex
How can we work together?
- Contact us if you have any comments or suggestions to make about the site, or ideas how we can make our quest more interactive.
- Contact us if you have any issues about health, spirituality, sustainability etc you would like answered. We will not answer your queries ourselves. We shall place them on the News Blog and invite responses from specialists.
- Sign up for our Newsletter so we can keep you informed of articles added, information and events.
- Use our News Blog – it is a way to share your knowledge and your views (a Forum may be introduced in the future)
- Send us interesting, relevant articles and information.
- Tell people about our web site! Perhaps place a link on your own site. (Contact us if you would like a graphic link sent to you.)
And please support the site by advertising with Healthy Life Essex (if appropriate) – it is only £5 per entry per quarter! More directories will be added soon.
Healthy Life Essex is currently working together with:
- The Essex Food Liaison Group, consisting of the 14 Essex District and Borough Councils, by creating, maintaining and hosting the 'Essex Healthy Life Healthy Eating Awards' website www.essexhealthylife.org.uk.
- The South East Essex Locality Group by assisting in the development of the Essex and Southend Local Involvement Network for Health and Social Care (LINk).
- South East Essex Women's Environmental Network, by creating, maintaining and hosting the 'South East Essex Women's Environmental Network' website www.seewen.org.uk
- The Kursaal Peoples Foundation (KpF) on various initiatives to benefit the local community.
- The Organisation for Responsible Businesses (ORB). Supporting Socially and Environmentally Responsible Businesses throughout Essex and Nationally, and actively Promoting them via The Responsible Business Directory.
- The Responsible Business Standard - The Standard is an indication that the business is playing a pro-active role in combating the challenges society currently faces. To attain the Standard "a business needs to evidence via an audit that they "Operate efficiently and ethically; meet and exceed legislation; and always consider its impact on people (the workforce, the community and society at large) and the environment."
- Members of the steering committee of Mindful Employer in South Essex: helping employers to support their staff during times of stress.
- Various other organisations throughout the county.